The Ocean Institute is directed by Dr Christophe Prazuck (Director), Pr Olivier Chaline, Dr Sylvie Dufour and Pr François Lallier (Deputy Directors). They form the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors is supported by the Research and Education Committee which brings together all the training and research entities concerned with the ocean and ocean sciences of the Alliance Sorbonne University and partners of the institute such as the naval academy.
Finally, the Ocean Institute benefits from the guidance of the Strategic Orientation Council, which brings together key players in the French maritime community.
RESEARCH AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE
The Research and Education Committee supports the board of Directors. It brings together in the broadest possible way the laboratories and training and research units of the Alliance Sorbonne University.
STRATEGIC ORIENTATION COUNCIL
- Pascal-Raphael Ambrogi, General Inspector, Ministry of National Education
- Robert Calcagno, Managing Director of the Oceanographic Institute of Monaco
- Vincent Campredon, Director of the National Maritime Museum
- Dominique Duché, Director of the Golden Gate Aquarium
- Françoise Gaill, Vice President of the Ocean and Climate Platform
- Hervé Guillou, Chairman of the French Naval Industries Group and of the Strategic Committee of Marine Industries Sectors
- François Houllier, President of Ifremer
- Laurent Kerléguer, Director of Shom
- Sylviane Llinarès, Director of the GIS History and Marine Sciences
- Frédéric de Moncany, President of the French Maritime Cluster
- Patricia Ricard, President of the Paul Ricard Oceanographic Institute
- Denis Robin, General Secretary for the Sea
- Sabine Roux de Bézieux, President of the Foundation for the Sea
- Serge Ségura, French Ambassador for the oceans
- Anne-Marie Tréguier, Director of ISblue